Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to anyone that might be interested in this little blog. I hope 2009 will bring success with your wargaming interests as I am hoping it will with mine.

Resolution:
I have always been doing "a bit of this and a bit of that" and never actually finishing anything. Over the last 10 years this has caused my wargaming collection to developed "arms and legs". I am going to make 2009 the year I lighten the load of unpainted lead and take time to focus on projects one at a time and see each project though to completion. This will take some discipline but should lighten that depressing feeling of all the unpainted lead and unfinished projects give me.

"Don't let the little buggers grind you down"

No comments:

I have been wargaming for 10 years in which time I have finally settled on two eras, Napoleonic and WWII, both in 15mm (1:100). Most of my ramblings will be about gaming in these two eras. An attempt will be made to record my wargaming interests, building of armies, ideas, interests and hopefully some games played.