Saturday 20 November 2010

Hovels - La Haye Sainte (12E5 & 15E5)

Above are two more buildings that have been languishing in my 'to do' box waiting to be painted..... This time it's Hovels La Haye Sainte farm house and corner barn (12E5 & 15E5). I'd purchased just these two from the set, along with the gateway/dovecote, to create a small farm complex. Need to dig out and paint the gateway and some walls to complete.

These buildings have tested my photographic skills as I've found it difficult to capture the different tones I've applied to the white walls. I'll keep practising and post some more if I can improve on the above. Even so it looks like I still need to do some finishing off, ...... photographs do focus my eye to bits I've missed !

No comments:

I have been wargaming for 10 years in which time I have finally settled on two eras, Napoleonic and WWII, both in 15mm (1:100). Most of my ramblings will be about gaming in these two eras. An attempt will be made to record my wargaming interests, building of armies, ideas, interests and hopefully some games played.