Sunday 4 January 2015

Luftwaffe Felddivision - First battalion finshed

Happy New Year to any readers.

Well...thought it was about time I created a post about a little project I'd started during 2014.

During the Christmas holiday period I thought it best if I complete some of the projects I have tucked away in boxes before releasing more lead from its wrappers. These Luftwaffe figures had been painted to the point of being ready for basing back in September. There is a rumour of a WW2 game coming up where I might be able to field these new troops so they became my first project to complete. My intention is to build a small force to represent the elements of the 16th Luftwaffe Felddivision to field along side units of my 21st Panzer Division.

1st Battalion HQ

1st Company
2nd Company
3rd Company



4th (Heavy) Company

All figures for the 2nd Battalion and Regiment HQ are undercoated but I understand the above battalion is enough for the up and coming game. Next to be finished off is an 88mm Flak 36, and I'm looking forward to getting that little baby on the table...

No comments:

I have been wargaming for 10 years in which time I have finally settled on two eras, Napoleonic and WWII, both in 15mm (1:100). Most of my ramblings will be about gaming in these two eras. An attempt will be made to record my wargaming interests, building of armies, ideas, interests and hopefully some games played.