Saturday 21 February 2009

Lorraine Schlepper OP vehicle

While browsing the Flames of War web site I can across the improved layout/search for their E-Store. I had previously searched their site for reference to the Lorraine Schlepper OP vehicle but only found it as part of a set. It now looks like it is available as a special order item.

GE150 Lorraine Schepper OP
, SP Artillery Battery

Also under the special order section there are some nice items that might be of interest at some point.
GSO188 German Ammunition
GSO185 Panzer IV Schurzen
GSO186 Plastic Schurzen
GSO180 German Half-Track Stowage

No comments:

I have been wargaming for 10 years in which time I have finally settled on two eras, Napoleonic and WWII, both in 15mm (1:100). Most of my ramblings will be about gaming in these two eras. An attempt will be made to record my wargaming interests, building of armies, ideas, interests and hopefully some games played.