Saturday 25 April 2009

Lead to Resin

The nice thing about selling off some of my unwanted lead is that I can put the proceeds to items that I need for some of my projects. First on the wants list are the vehicles and equipment for my 21st Panzer Grenadier Kampfgruppe. So I've put the last few quid earned from selling some unwanted Austrians to purchasing some Flames of War 21st Panzer half-tracks. Only been able to purchase 5 of the 32 required so a lot more lead will have to be sold.

Steady as she goes, but I will get there!

No comments:

I have been wargaming for 10 years in which time I have finally settled on two eras, Napoleonic and WWII, both in 15mm (1:100). Most of my ramblings will be about gaming in these two eras. An attempt will be made to record my wargaming interests, building of armies, ideas, interests and hopefully some games played.