Wednesday 15 April 2009

Update after Easter

On the plus side sold a number of, surplus to requirements, packs of Minifigs figures last week. Total number of castings 96 sold.

On the negative side purchased some more painted Austrian figures, eighteen line infantry and ten dragoons. These will all need basing so have been put away in storage with the Austrian Militia that I purchased recently. They look nice and will compliment the rest of my Austrians. I should really get some photos of these posted soon but first priority are the walls and now hedges.




We (my opponent and I) have both been mucking about creating hedges for a while. I then had the idea of creating some "country style" hedges. Though I say it myself they don't look bad. Some else thinks so to, enough to want some. Well pleased.

Also need to plan a game for next weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to get some decent shots of this one.

No comments:

I have been wargaming for 10 years in which time I have finally settled on two eras, Napoleonic and WWII, both in 15mm (1:100). Most of my ramblings will be about gaming in these two eras. An attempt will be made to record my wargaming interests, building of armies, ideas, interests and hopefully some games played.