Tuesday 23 February 2010

Lead mountain update

Thought I'd better try and get to grips with the 'Honorable Lead Hoarder Vow' again so I've been looking though my stock of lead.

I can't remember buying much since my last update in May 09 apart from 62 Napoleonic Austrian infantry figures, a pack of Old Glory Austrian artillery (6 guns + 25 figures) then from Peter Pig, 24 German infantry figures, 1 SdKfz 251 and 3 WWII buildings. This amounts to a negative Hoarder Total of 122 castings.

Since Christmas I have sold 154 castings and painted/finished 64. OK not enough painting but the Lead Mountain is still going in the right direction. I think a more concerted effort is needed.

The Vow has been updated

No comments:

I have been wargaming for 10 years in which time I have finally settled on two eras, Napoleonic and WWII, both in 15mm (1:100). Most of my ramblings will be about gaming in these two eras. An attempt will be made to record my wargaming interests, building of armies, ideas, interests and hopefully some games played.