Wednesday 6 March 2013

Panzer Reconnaisance battalion 22

As mentioned in the previous posting, over Christmas I'd started the Reconnaissance Battalion for my 21st Panzer Kamfgruppe and it's nearly finished...

1st company

2nd company

3rd company

4th company

5th company
I still need to paint crew for the Sdkfz 250/7 mortar half track of the 4th company and the Sdkfz 250/9 of the 5th company. Then after a little finishing off on the infantry bases, this unit will be completed.

I now need to concentrate on my other interest as I've an exhibition to prepare for, but further progress will be made on this battalion and other units of my 21st Panzer Kampfgruppe. Hopefully a few more postings will be added during this year. Mark and I have already had two games since Christmas and planned a further game during March. So this year should be a more productive...

1 comment:

meadows boy said...

Glad your back!
Have finally started collecting a 15mm Rapid Fire army!!
Cheers
David

I have been wargaming for 10 years in which time I have finally settled on two eras, Napoleonic and WWII, both in 15mm (1:100). Most of my ramblings will be about gaming in these two eras. An attempt will be made to record my wargaming interests, building of armies, ideas, interests and hopefully some games played.